Welcome to Reynolds Sports Management!
Our team approach to representation has enabled us to advise and counsel some of the world s best athletes. It s a simple approach that combines integrity with hard work. Our goal has been, and always will be, to provide a service to our clients that is the best in the business. A service that will put the athlete and his family on the platform, while we remain in the background, in an advisory capacity.
It is our hope that this website, even though brief, will give you information on the company and answer any initial questions that you may have.
As always, we are thankful for your interest in Reynolds Sports Management.
Larry Reynolds – President
Justin Upton Detroit Tigers
Kevin Kiermaier Tampa Bay Rays
Taijuan Walker Seattle Mariners
Matt Kemp San Diego Padres
Torii Hunter Retired
Jake Marisnick Houston Astros
Tim Anderson Chicago White Sox
Jarrod Parker Oakland A’s
Howie Kendrick Los Angeles Dodgers
Melvin Upton San Diego Padres
Ryan Sweeney Free Agent
Javy Guerra Chicago White Sox
Chad Gaudin Los Angeles Dodgers
Andrew Toles Los Angeles Dodgers
We provide hands-on services ranging from the most complex of marketing, publicity and event coordinating. Our specialties are addressing, planning and the implementation for the current and the future. Our services include:
- Larry has 27 years of experience as a Sports Agent.
- We have negotiated contracts with every Major League Baseball team.
- We have coached professionally, played professionally, scouted professionally.
- We are certified with the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- In 2007, negotiated the largest contract in L.A. Angels history. (Torii Hunter, 5 year/$90 million).
- We have presented 8 arbitration cases.
- We have won 4 of the 7 cases we have been involved in over the past 20 years. (Major League Players overall average is 39%)
- We have represented arbitration eligible player in excess of 75 times.
- Won 3 of last 4 arbitration hearings we have been involved in.- Higher overall winning percentage than the industry standard
- Negotiated the highest signing bonus, at the time, in the history of the First-Year Player Draft. ($6.1 million)
- Represent the highest drafted siblings in the history of the draft.- (Upton Brothers)
- Represented 15 First round draft selections since 2000. (including 5 supplemental picks)