moving companies ft lauderdale
About National Performance Warehouse
• 12 Stocking Locations
• 650,000 Square Feet of Warehousing
• Servicing All Your Needs
• Complete Traditional Auto Parts Selection
• Speed and Performance for Domestic & Imports
• Internal Engine & Machine Shop Kits & Parts
• Truck, Diesel & Jeep Accessories
• Chemicals & Car Care
• Hassle Free Delivery*
• Channel Advisor Partner
• Online Ordering, Cataloging and Stock Check (24/7)
• Drop Ship Fulfillment
• Will Call & Pickup Facilitation
• Export Worldwide; Specializing in Caribbean, Central & South America and Australia
• Hi-Performing Marketing Programs (Bumper to Bumper, HorsePower Sales**, Parts Pro & Total Truck Center)
• 19 in field service reps
• 30 Inside Sales & Technical Professionals
• Facilities Staffed Mon-Sun, Always Open on the WEB
SALES: CLEARWATER (800.284.9815)
See Contacts for Direct Lines to other departments
National Performance Warehouse, FL Announces Its First Acquisition of 2017
National Performance Warehouse Companies announces its 1st acquisition for 2017 by its purchase of the Key Line Automotive operations. The deal closed on March1st, 2017.
When this deal is complete NPW will have 3 DC’s in Utah and Idaho, as well as 17 Auto Value stores.
Key Line Automotive was founded in 1968 by Don Robinson as the 1st automotive parts distributor in the Idaho Falls area. In 1991 Dee and Kristi Sucher purchased the business from Robinson.
Larry Pacey, President and CEO of NPW offered these words; “We seem very lucky to find opportunities that fit into the Utah/Idaho model that has developed itself here. Key Line is just another fine fit into the mold that we have established since the Frank Edwards acquisition. Our new Salt Lake City team is making nice strides for us here”.
Key Line President Dee Sucher had these comments; “Key Line has been a family run business for three generations now with our son Don as vice president leading the Company to this juncture and with support from Larry Hansen as General Manager. We contribute our success to our devoted employees, our customer base and the many vendors who have supported us through these years. We feel very fortunate to be merging with a company like NPW who is going to maintain our employees and keep the business moving with the same values and integrity that has been in effect for the last 49 years”.
The National Performance Warehouse Companies operate from 13 distribution centers in the US and Canada: 4 facilities in Florida; Miami (2), Ft Lauderdale and Tampa; Ajax, Ontario Canada; Warwick, RI; 3 facilities in California; Gardena, Sacramento and San Jose; 1 in Salt Lake City, Utah,2 in Idaho, Boise, Idaho Falls and Dallas, Texas.