Thank you for your interest in the VA Home loan program. If you have any immediate questions or concerns call us toll free at 866-946-1233.
- The most up-to-date info on VA loans
- One-to-one client relationships
- Unbeatable interest rates
- Quick Pre-Qualifications
- Unbeatable speed and service
- Advice with credit remediation
- Full relocation services available
- Trustworthy referral partners
We use 256-bit SSL technology to protect your information. Your entire application is encrypted on our secure server and will not be shared with anyone not directly involved with your loan process.
Thank you for your submission to SmartVAloans.com the premier lender for VA home loans. One of our highly trained VA specialists will be in contact with you within a few short business hours. If you would like to expedite your request and get in touch with trusted VA loan specialist immediately feel free to call us toll free at 866-946-1233 .
Now that you’ve started the home loan process one of the next steps after loan pre-qualification/approval is to begin gathering some of the required documentation that will be needed in order to process and close your loan. Below is list of common income and asset documentation that are required on the majority of VA transactions. However, each loan is different and some situations are unique so there may be further documentation needed. Rest assured, our highly trained VA Specialists will make the process as easy and painless as possible.
Approval Loan Documentation
- 1 month of paystubs
- Last 2 years of W-2s
- Last month of bank statements
- Photo ID
- DD214 or statement of statement of service if active military
Other Common Documents
- Retirement pension, VA, or Social Security annual income statements
- Quarterly retirement statements for IRA(s) or 401k(s)
- Bankruptcy Discharge papers – if a recent bankruptcy is present
- Divorce decree – if child support payments exist