B.S. in Environmental Sciences – Online
Compare 20+ online undergraduate degrees
Now accepting students for fall 2017. Classes start Sept. 20.
Today, scientists must be trained to assess problems and provide potential solutions from scientific perspectives when faced with environmental issues, as well as to predict environmental change and participate in responsible management of the environment. To help reach these objectives, OSU’s online Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental problem solving.
Oregon State is America’s natural resources university, where world-class faculty and forward-thinking students work together to protect our planet and help it thrive.
This degree program offers a diverse selection of specialization areas to focus your study toward your career goals. Specialization areas can be completed through an approved option or certificate. Students work with an academic advisor to determine which area best meets their career goals. Current specialization areas available to Ecampus students include a GIScience certificate or one of these options:
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU’s renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor online. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Orman Morton found a strong sense of community as he completed his environmental sciences bachelor’s degree program online through OSU Ecampus.
Read more »
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.
* cost per credit and total cost are calculated using tuition per credit for the current academic year. It does not include associated fees, course materials, textbook expenses, and other expenses related to courses.
Ranked top 10 in the nation
OSU Ecampus earned a top 10 ranking for the third year in a row on a list of America’s best online bachelor’s programs. Learn more
Tips to help you along the way
Self-guided online classroom tour
Distance learning for your lifestyle
Let us answer your questions
About Oregon State Ecampus
Providing access to quality education with 45+ online degree programs
OSU Ecampus Resources
Division of Extended Campus
Social Media and Canvas