College Station Apartments Mankato FAST, FREE application processing! Now accepting applications for 2018! – Mankato, MN
College Station Apartments Mankato FAST, FREE application processing! Now accepting applications for 2018! 1341 Pohl Rd | Mankato, MN 56001 | Ph: 507-345-3342
FREE, FAST application processing! Roommate placement available.
- Appliances include: refrigerator, range, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Free wireless internet cable TV
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning in every apartment
- Spacious bedrooms with open kitchen and living room
- 1 through 5 bedroom units available great for multiple roommates!
- On-site maintenance daily and on-call after hours maintenance emergencies.
- Laundry vending facilities located in each building
- Parking available on-site
- Private enclosed mailing room
- Bike racks for the residents
- Located on the Mankato bus route
*Click floor plan to view larger image. *Note: Select 3 bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms.
Mankato is a city in Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur counties in the State of Minnesota. The population was 39,309 at the 2010 census, making it the fourth largest city in Minnesota outside of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area. The county seat of Blue Earth County, it is located along a large bend of the Minnesota River at its confluence with the Blue Earth River. Mankato is across the Minnesota River from North Mankato. Mankato and North Mankato have a combined population of over 53,000, according to the 2010 census. It completely encompasses the town of Skyline. North of Mankato Regional Airport, a tiny non-contiguous part of the city is located within Le Sueur County. Most of the city of Mankato is located within Blue Earth County.
Higher education institutions
courtesy of Wikipedia
- College Station has a 5 bedroom apartment available for short term for anyone needing just a fall semester home to stay.
*Roommate placement with filling the 5 bedroom if needed.
- Internet, Cable TV Garbage is included with rent.
- Resident is responsible for electric, heat, gas, water and sewer.